If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various colors and shapes, enabling you to tailor the dog dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the benefits consist of normally having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are usually collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Bark n' Purr Boise in Boise, ID. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (208) 345-8886 for more information!