The Best Array of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for Curbside Pickup.
Get Behind Our Community Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Dog Can Covers
If you are a dog owner, you will most certainly intend to find a puppy bowl that will work best for your pet. Some dogs devour too quickly and may require a slow feeder dog bowl, while young puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. The following are some points to bear in mind when deciding on the correct dog bowl for your dog.
There are great deals of dog bowl choices from which to select. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. Several of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include: they are available in various sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include: these bowls are effortless to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dishwashing machine for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include: They are typically outfitted with a non-skid bottom to help pets eat, they are extremely long-lasting, and safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider using an automatic dog feeder for those that are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are usually retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Discover the Right Pet Dish
At Bark n' Purr in Boise, ID, we stock several dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (208) 345-8886 to get more information!
What Our Customers Say
Great pet store! All healthy and very reasonable price
I posted a picture of my dog in a cute birthday hat we got at bark and purr! There were tons of healthy treats and food and we didn’t have to break the bank! It was really cost effective and I must say even if it wasn’t it’d be well worth it for this cute little guy! My birthday is now even more special with my little guy able to join in and celebrate too with treats and decorations and more! What a great store!
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Love this place!
Simply put... the most amazing health food store in the area. The people who work here are fantastic. They have great store benefits and return policies and they are very knowledgeable. I have been in the pet industry for quite a while and have visited many food stores. I am not going to say anything bad about anyone else, because there isnt anything bad to say. But Bark and Purr has earned my loyal business. It is under new ownership from the original owner and they have made the best changes a business could make.
Their products are ALL 100% trustworthy.
I love this place so much! the employees are always so helpful! they also carry cbd, which I use on my old doxi every day for some spine injuries! he loves the treats.. and I love that he is feeling young again!
all the employees wear masks properly which says to me , that they care about the well being of their customers. way to go bark and purr!