The Very Best Selection of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for Curbside Pickup.
Stand Behind Our Community Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Food & Water Bowls
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to locate a puppy dish that will function best for your puppy. Some dogs gobble up too rapidly and might require a slow feeder dog dish, while new puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. Below are some things to keep in mind when choosing the correct dog bowl for your dog.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to choose. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl options. Several of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include: they come in various shapes and sizes, enabling you to customize the dog dish to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of: these bowls are simple to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits consist of: They are normally outfitted with a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat, they are extremely long-lasting, and safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider making use of an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's opportunity of choking, throwing up, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are commonly retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the Right Pet Dish
At Bark n' Purr in Boise, ID, we stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (208) 345-8886 to find out more!
What Our Customers Say
Great pet store! All healthy and very reasonable price
I posted a picture of my dog in a cute birthday hat we got at bark and purr! There were tons of healthy treats and food and we didn’t have to break the bank! It was really cost effective and I must say even if it wasn’t it’d be well worth it for this cute little guy! My birthday is now even more special with my little guy able to join in and celebrate too with treats and decorations and more! What a great store!
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Love this place!
Simply put... the most amazing health food store in the area. The people who work here are fantastic. They have great store benefits and return policies and they are very knowledgeable. I have been in the pet industry for quite a while and have visited many food stores. I am not going to say anything bad about anyone else, because there isnt anything bad to say. But Bark and Purr has earned my loyal business. It is under new ownership from the original owner and they have made the best changes a business could make.
Their products are ALL 100% trustworthy.
I love this place so much! the employees are always so helpful! they also carry cbd, which I use on my old doxi every day for some spine injuries! he loves the treats.. and I love that he is feeling young again!
all the employees wear masks properly which says to me , that they care about the well being of their customers. way to go bark and purr!