The Very Best Array of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for Curbside Pickup.
Get Behind Our Community Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Food Placemats
If you are a puppy parent, you will certainly intend to find a puppy bowl that will function best for your pet. Some dogs devour too quickly and may require a slow feeder dog dish, while young puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. Here are some things to keep in mind when picking the perfect dog bowl for your pet.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to pick. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they are available in countless colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to customize the dog dish to your tastes; and they are among the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of: these bowls are simple to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dishwashing machine for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits consist of: They are typically equipped with a non-skid base to help pets eat, they are extremely sturdy, and safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think about using an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the Right Puppy Dish
At Bark n' Purr in Boise, ID, we stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (208) 345-8886 to get more information!
What Our Customers Say
Great pet store! All healthy and very reasonable price
I posted a picture of my dog in a cute birthday hat we got at bark and purr! There were tons of healthy treats and food and we didn’t have to break the bank! It was really cost effective and I must say even if it wasn’t it’d be well worth it for this cute little guy! My birthday is now even more special with my little guy able to join in and celebrate too with treats and decorations and more! What a great store!
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Love this place!
Simply put... the most amazing health food store in the area. The people who work here are fantastic. They have great store benefits and return policies and they are very knowledgeable. I have been in the pet industry for quite a while and have visited many food stores. I am not going to say anything bad about anyone else, because there isnt anything bad to say. But Bark and Purr has earned my loyal business. It is under new ownership from the original owner and they have made the best changes a business could make.
Their products are ALL 100% trustworthy.
I love this place so much! the employees are always so helpful! they also carry cbd, which I use on my old doxi every day for some spine injuries! he loves the treats.. and I love that he is feeling young again!
all the employees wear masks properly which says to me , that they care about the well being of their customers. way to go bark and purr!