The Very Best Array of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various colors and shapes, enabling you to tailor the dog dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the benefits consist of normally having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are usually collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Bark n' Purr Boise in Boise, ID. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (208) 345-8886 for more information!
What Our Customers Say
Im new to human grade food for dogs so I stopped in bark and purr. I've been in twice now and had a great experience both times. Super helpful and informative employees. Im excited to find this place:)
Such friendly staff & awesome dog treats! My dog loved his birthday cookie and hat
Kylie K Brede Real Estate
Always an awesome experience in here. Everyone is very knowledgeable and awesome!
Friendliest Service, knowledgeable and so helpful. I stopped in to buy a sweater and booties for Samson. (Shih Tzu) The salt chips get stuck in Samson’s paws every 2 seconds so I wanted something to help protect his paws when out taking care of business. This is Samson’s first outing in the boots a little awkward but him just moving shows there is potential to liking the boots. Thank you ladies for all your help.